Parsan Pty Ltd (“Parsan”) values your privacy and protection, consistent with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (“Privacy Act”).
In order to provide our services, we require your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set forth herein. In particular, by accepting this document, you expressly agree to:
• The collection, use and disclosure of your sensitive information (this helps us comply with our legal obligations and may include our use of facial recognition technology and document scanning).
• Disclose your information to a credit reporting agency for identity verification purposes (rest assured, this does not give us access to your credit report or affect your credit score or history)
• Receive marketing materials (including by e-mail and other methods) from Parsan (you may choose not to receive such notifications).
If you do not want to agree to these matters, please do not use our service.
Purpose and scope
• With whom we share information (and how you can choose under certain circumstances not to share information with third parties);
• How you can access and correct this information; and how you can complain about APP violations and how we will deal with those complaints.
• This document, together with our terms & conditions apply to your use of the products and services our (“services”), when such services are provided or accessible through our website, our social platforms, or any other CRM systems.
• The terms “you”, “your” and “your” refer to a customer or any other user accessing and/or using our Services. When we use the term “Personal Information” herein, we are referring to information such as your name and email address that can be used to personally identify you.
• We only provide services for customers age 18+. Persons beneath the age of 18 years aren’t eligible to apply our Service.
Information We Collect and How We Collect and Hold It
We might gather, use, reveal and maintain the subsequent information about you, which might include personal non-public info as below:
1. Information you provide about yourself including your full name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, phone number, username, password, different protection and registration details, all or a part of your authorities identity details, financial institution account number, non-public description, picture and/or your picture, video/audio recording, or different proof of yourself together along with your identity documentation. Under some situations we are able to additionally gather and keep facts acquired from scanned copies of professional identity documents, along with your passport or drivers license. If you contact us, we might also additionally maintain a record of that correspondence.
2. Information you provide about 3rd parties. We also collect third party personal information you provide in order for us to facilitate funds transfers, such as your recipient’s full name, physical address, email address, and phone number. However, we will not contact your recipients except as instructed by you or as required to complete a transaction. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided and will be stored for a certain period of time to comply with legal requirements. Please note that these recipients have the same rights to access and correct information about themselves as anyone else that uses our Services.
3. Information we gather about you and your device through our website and social media platforms. Each time you visit our website or contact us on each of our CRM systems, we might also additionally automatically gather the relevant information including your IP, device, location and etc.
4. Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, identity verification services, electronic database services, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, market research service providers, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may lawfully obtain information about you from them.
How we use and disclose collected information
We collect and hold Personal and Non-Personal information for the following purposes:
• To process an application to register and use our Services, including to verify your identity. This may include the disclosure of your name, residential address and date of birth to an identity verification service provider and credit reporting bodies so that they can provide us or our service providers with an assessment of whether the personal information we have collected about you can be verified against personal information they hold about you. To enable us to do this you expressly authorize our identity verification service provider and their data provider service providers to be your agent in accessing databases to verify your identity.
• To process your transactions, provide our other Services and related customer support.
• To maintain a transaction and messaging history for customer reference.
• To track, improve and personalise our Services, content and advertising.
• To collect payment for your use of the Service.
• To troubleshoot problems with the Service.
• To comply with applicable laws and regulations, relevant industry standards and our policies, including the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act, the Corporations Act and the Taxation Administration Act, the Income Tax Assessment Act, and other taxation laws.
• To detect and prevent fraud and other unlawful and/or illegitimate uses of the Service.
• To exercise legal rights and/or defend claims.
• To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers.
• To collect survey information that will be used to monitor or improve the use of our Service and overall customer satisfaction.
• To create anonymous statistical and other information to help us understand and improve our Service and our business.
• To perform trend and financial data analysis.
• Other purposes. We also collect your information for any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the information was originally obtained.
How we might disclose collected information
We might share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this document. We do not sell or rent the information we collect about identifiable individuals to third parties (such as advertisers) for their promotional purposes.
We may disclose information about you (including non-public, personal information) with:
1. Third-party service providers under contract with us that help us with our business operations, such as payment transaction and messaging processing, third-party identity verification service providers, fraud prevention, and marketing. These third parties are prohibited from using your information for their own separate business purposes, with the exception of our third-party service providers that assist us with third party identity verification and fraud prevention that may keep a record of the information we supply and who may also disclose the fact that a search of its records was made to its other customers for the purposes of assessing the risk of giving credit, to prevent fraud and to trace debtors.
2. Your bank or credit or debit card issuer and your recipient’s disbursement provider (such as their bank) for the purpose of carrying out our Services and in particular to assist in our fraud and risk prevention activities.
3. Other group companies, agents, contractors, and other service providers that are under a duty of confidentiality to us and have undertaken to keep your personal information confidential.
4. In the event of the sale, acquisition, or merger of some or all of our assets, your personal information might be a part of the transferred assets. We shall notify you in the event of such an occurrence, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, by placing a notice on our website.
5. The police, security forces, any law enforcement agencies, competent governmental, intergovernmental or supranational officials and bodies, competent agencies, regulatory bodies (including self-regulatory bodies or schemes) or other third parties, but only
1. in connection with a formal request, subpoena court order, or similar legal procedure; and
2. when we are co-operating with an investigation by any of the persons referred to above; and,
3. when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent physical harm or financial loss, report suspected illegal activity, or to enforce, act in compliance of, and/or investigate violations of our User Agreement.
4. Other third parties with your consent and direction to do so.
How we storage your information
1. We employ industry accepted standards in protecting the information you submit to us via our Services. We have put in place SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect your sensitive information such as bank account number, credit card number and date of birth, transmitted through our website. We also require the use of security credentials (which may, for example, include a username and password) from each user who wants to access their information on our website. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) security credentials (such as a password) that enable you to access certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential and secure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Links to third Party Sites & Services
If you have a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information including if you believe we have breached the Privacy Act, contact Parsan complaint by email at Info@parsan.com.au.
We will respond to your complaint within 30 days of receipt of the initial complaint. We will provide you with a written notice setting out our decision. If we are unable to resolve the complaint within 30 days we will:
1. inform you of the delay and the reasons for the delay; and
2. specify a date when a decision can reasonably be expected.
All complaints will be processed at no charge to you.